A max-cushioned trail shoe with a reinforced upper for enhanced strength and blowout prevention. Featuring Vibram® MegaGrip outsole, 32 mms of sweet cushion, a Footshape™ toe box and Zero Drop™ platform giving you comfort and stability on even the gnarliest terrain. Whether you're taking a hike, running 100 miles, or scaling a peak, the Olympus 2.5 is ready to deliver cushion, comfort and and grip the whole time.
- Altra's FootShape™ Toe Box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power.
- Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop™ Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
- An innovative hook-and-loop tab that secures your gaiters to your trail shoe to keep dirt and debris out.
- a high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
- Weight: 11.5 oz. / 326 g
- Cushioning: Max
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Stack Height: 36 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: Durable Rubber with Vibram® MegaGrip™
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Natural Ride System, 4-Point GaiterTrap™ Technology
- MAX CUSHIONING