Originally inspired by tired feet at the end of the Badwater 135, the Altra Paradigm 4.0 is completely updated and revamped. An Altra EGO™ midsole for plush cushion and ultimate energy return; a knit upper for durability, and integrated Stabilipods™ for enhanced support. The same sweet GuideRail™ system is still here to help steer a tired or pronating foot, and with the addition of Altra EGO™ in the midsole and knit in the upper, this shoe is even more resilient, comfortable and cushioned than before.
- Altra's FootShape™ Toe Box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power.
- Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop™ Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
- An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- A feature found on our dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it
- Acts as a stabilizing tripod by enhancing the three natural stability zones in your foot to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Outsole: FootPod™
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted Footbed
- Platform: Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ Toebox
- Other Features: GuideRail™, Stabilipod™
- Stack Height: 30 mm
- Weight: 11.2 oz / 318 g