If you already loved the Altra Paradigm, this version will not disappoint, you're in for a treat! The Paradigm was inspired by tired feet at the end of the Badwater 135, and this version will not disappoint. It is completely revamped and updated with a knit upper for durability, integrated StabiliPods™ for support, and an Altra EGO™ midsole for resilience and bounce. The revamped, knit upper and Altra EGO™ midsole along with the GuideRail™ and a full rubber outsole mean this shoe is both comfortable and ready to perform from 1 mile to 100.
- Altra's FootShape™ Toe Box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power.
- The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop™ Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
- An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- A feature found on our dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it.
- Acts as a stabilizing tripod by enhancing the three natural stability zones in your foot to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.