The blueseventy PX4TX was the first swim skin out of the water at Kona in 2015. The PZ4TX is a highly advanced swim skin legal for all non wetsuit swims**. It’s combination of hydrophobic fabric, welded seams, and streamlining compression reduce drag and improve performance.
** USAT specifies a water temperature of 78°F as the cutoff for wearing a wetsuit
- Bonded seams - non-stitched, fully bonded seams for optimal comfort and less chafing. Strategically placed small reinforced stitching for durability.
- Side Panels - innovative stretch fabric for exceptional fit and flexibility
- Durable - thicker fabric on inside thigh panels
- Hydrophobic fabric - lightweight and compressive fabric for impressive glide
- Locking Zipper - No pull string for less drag, yet locks and unlocks by flipping the zipper pull down or up
- Heat management - reflective, breathable back panel to keep you cool during warm swims