Every part of this suit is designed for high performance without sacrificing comfort. Since it’s introduction in 2006, the Reaction has helped more athletes accomplish their goals than any other wetsuit. Premium 39 cell Yamamoto rubber gives superior buoyancy throughout the entire suit. Proven RST panels improve stretch throughout the chest and back. Slippery SCS coating reduces drag. The low neckline and VO2 chest panel create a suit that optimizes energy and swims as fast as it looks. This sleeveless model is our top-selling for a good reason. Loaded with features at a great price.
- VO2 Chest panels - using buoyant 4mm panels split by a more flexible neoprene in the center to enhance flexibility for easier breathing
- Single Seam legs - tube construction leaves only one seam on the leg, which is taped for durability. The legs can be cut up to 6" shorter for a custom fit.
- Buoyancy panels - two 4mm chest panels, 5mm around the core and lower torso to lift the body in the water, 4mm legs to keep the optimal body position
- Body-fit construction - gender specific body mapped panels designed to improve fit and flexibility as well as ease body rotation in the water
- Reactive Stretch technologhy - 2mm neoprene and high-stretch jersey lining for great shoulder mobility
- SCS coating - hydrophobic coating improves glide and durability
- Knee flex - 2mm back of the knee panels for easier flex of the knees while running to transition