Cervelo P Series Ultegra Di2 Purple Sunset
The P-Series is for the athlete seeking speed, storage, value, and comfort. It’s a no-nonsense machine engineered to get you from Point A to B - Faster. The P-Series features better air economy, improved stiffness and comfort, designed with discipline, focus, style, and swagger - every pedal stroke propels human and machine through the air with ease, turning watts into wins. Whether your challenge is long course or Sprint event, P-Series comes equipped to carry the load. With a 500ml aero water bottle, 400ml of top-tube storage, and an integrated rear hydration mount as standard equipment, no opportunity to help athletes win races, is ignored. The new P-Series leverages what was learned during the legendary P5 development, to deliver a platform that is not only stiffer and lighter than its predecessor, but also boasts lower drag. It climbs better, corners naturally, and is faster in every application.
- Ultegra 8050 di2 with 52/36 crank
- Reserve 50mm DT370, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Riderever Triva Hydraulic Disc brake system
- Zipp Vuka Bull Carbon basebar / Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 aerobar extensions
- Prologo Dimension Tri T4.0 saddle
- inclues Smartpak 400, Aerobottle 500, Rear Hydration Mount
Available for in-store purchase only.
If you're looking for a size that is showing out of stock, contact us - most likely we can order it.