Cervelo P5 Disc Dura Ace Di2 Carbon/Black/Silver
For the P5 Cervelo focused entirely on aero performance—within the boxes defined by the UCI, applying years of experience in engineering the fastest aero bikes and real-world testing with our pro athletes. The result is a bike that pushes the boundaries in every way possible.
The P5 has gotten significantly stiffer, but significantly lighter, as well. The frame shapes, handlebar, and fit positions, and design features work together to reduce drag and enhance your efficiency. The goal was a bike that would deliver an aerodynamic advantage over the S5, even in an uphill TT. The P5 is an ideal bike for World Tour racing and UCI-governed TT events, but it’s also become a favorite of many long-course triathletes.
- ENVE SES 5.6 Disc, 24h (F), 24h (R), 20/19mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Vittoria Corsa Speed TLR 25c G
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 52/36 w/ 4iiii Precision Dual Sided Power Meter
- Crank arm length: 48/165mm 51/170mm 54-56/172,5mm 58/175mm
- Ceramic Speed 24 bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150 drive train
- P5 CarbonBasebar/EX10 Riser/Carbon handlebar and Extensions
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Cervélo SP23 Carbon Tri Seat Post
- Smartpak 400, Smartpak 100, Aerobottle 500, Rear Hydration Mount, Cervelo Handlebar Front Computer/Accessory Mount
Available for in-store purchase only.
If you're looking for a size that is showing out of stock, contact us - most likely we can order it.