Cervelo S DISC Ultegra Di2 Purple Chameleon
Ok, so first of all, the photo doesn't come close to doing this bike justice. You must see it in person - this paint job is incredible! And then there's the fact that this The S-Series makes every part of your ride better: the final sprint on your Saturday morning group ride, the long climb, and a solo effort on the edge of town. Cervelo has applied years of experience of building the most aero bikes in the peloton to create a bike that delivers maximum performance. The S-Series is designed to be an aerodynamic integrated system incorporating the rider, frame, and components. Frame tube shapes and design elements work together to manipulate and smooth the airflow over the bike and rider. The result: you go faster. Stiffness in critical parts of the frame is essential for calm and precise handling and pedaling efficiency. Most aerodynamic bikes have to trade off aerodynamics for stiffness, but Cervelo worked hard to ensure the S-Series frames are stiff, while not sacrificing aerodynamic performance.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11 spd with 52/36 Ultegra crank
- Wheels: Reserve 50mm DT370, 20h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready with Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR G 25c tires
- Cervelo AB09 Carbon handlebar
- Shimano Ultegra 8070 Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Prologo Dimension STN saddle
- Cervelo SP20 Carbon Aero Seat Post
Available for in-store purchase only.
If you're looking for a size that is showing out of stock, contact us - most likely we can order it.