Sidi T-4 Carbon Tri Shoe Woman's Pink
Sidi T4 Air Carbon Composite triathlon cycle shoes features a highly-perforated triathlon-specific upper for maximum drainage and ventilation. The interior is a plush, brushed material for sock-free comfort, fast transitions and supreme performance on the bike leg.
- The "politex” material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical-mechanical properties, the compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric + felt) that is then is film dyed for long-lasting color retention. "Politex” offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching and fading. "Politex” is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is a totally "green” product.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE sole is made with two different materials blended together, nylon and carbon fibre.It is made out of injected Carbon Fiber in a matrix of Nylon. The Nylon used doesn’t absorb water and doesn’t lose rigidity in hot or humid weather or as it ages.The result is a significantly lighter and stiffer sole.
- Tapered last mimics a woman's tapered foot.
- Narrower across the ball of the foot and heel cup.