Wahoo KICKR V5 Direct Mount Smart Trainer
The newest version KICKR Smart Trainer delivers the most realistic ride feel and precise power with the addition of KICKR AXIS action feet and improved power accuracy of +/- 1%. The KICKR continues to provide the best in class indoor smart trainer design with carbon steel body for durability and stability, to hold up to the demands of all types of cyclist. Its unmatched compatibility expands to include three simultaneously Bluetooth connections for a trouble-free start to your workout. Get the immersive, game changing indoor riding experience when you pair with our KICKR CLIMB Indoor Grade Simulator and Bluetooth & ANT+ controlled KICKR HEADWIND Smart Fan.
- The new KICKR AXIS feet enhance the ride feel of the KICKR Smart Trainer by mimicking the side-to-side movement experienced riding outdoors. These feet allow up to 5 degrees of movement and so the KICKR can respond more naturally to the rider tempo and body position changes. The KICKR includes a set of KICKR AXIS feet with three stiffness options to truly tune your ride to your unique riding style.
- Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement of +/- 1% and generate up to 2200W of resistance.
- Through an automatic calibration process, KICKR continuously offers accurate and precise power without a manual process by the user.
- KICKR features a 16lb flywheel specifically engineered to provide riders with a more precise inertia needed to recreate an outdoor ride feel while training indoors.
- The belt motor drivetrain on the KICKR was designed specifically to provide a smooth and virtually silent riding experience.
- When connected to your smartphone, tablet or computer, KICKR automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
- The KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology that emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like SYSTM, Zwift, and Trainer Road.
- The KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release.
- The design of the KICKR's main mast ensures clearance for flat mount and disc brake equipped bikes.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
Inside the box:
AC Power Adapter
Quick Release Skewer
Disc Brake Caliper Spacer
1.8mm Cassette Spacer
Drive Side Adapter for 130mm and 135mm QR
Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm QR
Drive Side Adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
Reversible hub spacer for Thru Axle
AXIS Stiff and Easy Feet
Available for in-store purchase only.