Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Trainer
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP makes indoor training a "snap!" It's a convenient, easy to set-up wheel-on smart trainer with the realistic ride experience Wahoo smart trainers are known for. The SNAP's legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced when riding outdoors. Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more software training options, including Wahoo SYSTM, Zwift, and Trainer Road. The KICKR SNAP includes LED lights for connection status and the power measurement is now accurate up to +/-3%.
- KICKR SNAP features a 10.5lb flywheel engineered to provide riders with the precise inertia needed to recreate an outdoor ride feel while training indoors.
- The flywheel on the KICKR SNAP was designed specifically to provide a smooth and quiet riding experience.
- When connected to your smartphone, tablet or computer, KICKR SNAP automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
- The KICKR SNAP flywheel is innovative and proven technology that emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like SYSTM, Zwift, and Trainer Road.
- The resistance of the KICKR SNAP automatically adjusts to simulate climbs up to a 12% incline.
- Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement of +/- 3% and generate up to 1500W of resistance.
- The KICKR SNAP is compatible with standard 130/135mm quick release out of the box and 12x142 with the purchase of an adapter.
- The design of the KICKR SNAP ensures clearance for flat mount and disc brake equipped bikes.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR SNAP to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
Available for in-store purchase only.