An expert bike fit can make a huge difference in your comfort, efficiency and power on the bike. It can also help guard against injury. Make an investment in your fit by making an appointment today.
Set up Fit
- Takes approximately 1 hour
- Includes taking basic measurements
- Can include minor adjustments with current equipment
- This service is included with any new bike purchase
- Takes 2 hours or more
- Involves customer interview to identify goals
- Includes a head-to-toe, comprehensive fit with documentation
- Price includes labor on any new component installations
- We will provide recommendations and estimates for replacement parts aimed to improve the fit
Let us help you find the right saddle, a process that varies from person to person. Not every saddle is right for everyone, so that's why we offer a selection of demo saddles for you to try. Stop in and pick up a demo, ride it for a few rides, and then try another until you’ve found what works best for you. We have a line of demos from Fizik, ISM Adamo, Cobb, and Terry.