Since, at Cervélo, they know that flat out doesn’t stay flat out for long without a little help from science, they’ve come back from the drawing board with a new Áspero. A faster Áspero, a lighter Áspero, and—dare we say it—an even better looking Áspero.
The engineers like to say, "If it looks fast, it probably is"—but there’s some truth to it, and Áspero-5 looks fast standing still. No cables in the wind, tubes derived from our library of aerodynamically proven shapes, and just a hint of a cut out in the seat tube to squeak out just a bit more tire clearance, add up to a bike that proves the adage.
- Wheels: Reserve Carbon 32mm DT350 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready with Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38
- Shimano GRX 810 di2
- 48/31 front chainrings 11-34 cassette
- Handlebar: AB09 16deg Flared Carbon
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Cervélo SP19 27.2 Carbon seatpost
- Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount, Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag
Available for in-store purchase only.
If you're looking for a size that is showing out of stock, contact us - most likely we can order it.