The Reaction has been improved with a more flexible upper body and new, thinner lower leg panels for quicker suit removal. Add to that a low neckline and VO2 chest panels, and you’ve got a suit that delivers everything you need in training and racing.
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST): thinner neoprene around the back and shoulders produce great mobility and reach from the shoulders, reducing fatigue
- S-Flex Side Panels: improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote better body position while swimming without sacrificing buoyancy
- Flexibility is Key: an improved jersey liner provides more stretch throughout the suit
- S-Grip Forearm Panels: textured forearm panels provide a better feel for the water and add grip in the propulsion phase of your stroke
- Quick Exit Legs: thinner leg panels improve transition times, making it easy to get out of the suit after your swim. Reinforced seam taping allows you to cut the legs to your desired length